SUREFIRE X200A LED WeaponLight (X200A)
ID Code - sUR-X200A
Surefire Price: Flashlight Prices
SUREFIRE X200A® LED WeaponLight (X200A)
The X200® features aluminum body construction and a special computer engineered Total Internal Refection (TIR) focusing lens for a tight diamond-shaped central beam and a broad peripheral corona. The special lens allows the X200 to project a tightly focused beam at greater distances than comparably sized lights. The window is constructed of tempered Pyrex® and has an anti-reflective coating. The X200 is designed to fit both the Universal Standard rail as well as the MIL STD M-1913 (Picatinny) rail, and includes adapter plates for both. A momentary toggle/push switch allows fail-safe ambidextrous function under fire.
The X200 also features digital current regulation circuitry to match the LED's current requirements with the battery's output to maintain a more consistent level of light output for the useable life of the batteries (as opposed to unregulated lights, which are subject to a steady decline in light intensity beginning shortly after activation). The X200 produces over an hour of tactical light output followed by 30 minutes of declining intensity light.
- Batteries - Two SureFire lithium SF123 3.0 Volt with 10-year shelf life
- 1.34" high by 1.43" wide by 3.47" long
- Weighs less than 4 ounces
- Direct mounts to all rail-equipped Glocks and other popular handguns including Beretta, SIG, Springfield and Kimber
- Instantly attaches and detaches
- Extended runtime
- Includes rail interface kit for conversion to Picatinny rail
- Superior smoke-cutting ability
- Accepts optional pressure-activated switch that extends under trigger guard. Pressure-pad tape switch for long guns coming soon.
- MilSpec Type III hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Waterproof to 30m/99ft
- Ambidextrous momentary and constant-on switch
- Flawless beam, always in focus
- Bright enough to momentarily blind an opponent